The best way to save money on any product is to buy it in bulk and store extras. Parking ticket paper is no exception to this rule – you need to protect your investment. There are a few tips you should consider when choosing a place for the storage of your thermal parking ticket paper. Your paper must be kept in proper conditions in order to maintain its integrity.
Best Practices for Storing Parking Ticket Paper
The ideal place to keep your thermal paper is a dark room with a temperature lower than 77 degrees Fahrenheit. The level of relative humidity in the storage room should stay no lower than 45 percent and no higher than 65 percent. If these conditions are met, your parking ticket paper should perform to your satisfaction for at least three years from the time it was manufactured.
- Sustaining Image Integrity on Parking Ticket Paper – Because most images on most parking ticket paper are made of dye and co-reactant technology, the images are sensitive to ultraviolet light. This means that prolonged exposure to office lights or sunlight can damage any image on your paper. The durability of the image is correlated to the degree to which it was originally developed, the product design, and the level of intensity of the UV light. This is the reason your parking ticket paper should be stored in a dark area and exposed to UV light as few times as possible.
- Ensuring Image Shelf Life – As long as parking ticket paper has been printed using the proper equipment, the image should be legible for seven to ten years. To ensure that your product lasts that long, store it with compatible materials in the conditions already outlined.
Choosing a Parking Ticket Paper Supplier
When deciding where to purchase your parking ticket paper, you shouldn’t have to compromise quality for price. Graphic Tickets and Systems is available to meet all of your needs with the highest standard of service, quality, and expertise possible. Here are just a few of the benefits you can expect to receive with us:
- Free warehousing
- Advanced security features
- Up to 8 available colors
- Premium production quality
- Quick turnarounds on all orders
- Products for all hand-held devices
In addition to the benefits mentioned above, we offer our services to any institution that may need them, including colleges, hospitals, airports, and public parking lots. Contact us for more information regarding all your parking ticket paper needs.