The Ingenico iCT200 series credit card terminals make it easy for your business to complete various transactions. Therefore, why not complement this powerful thermal printer with quality thermal paper rolls? The Ingenico iCT220 paper is a perfect Ingenico iCT200 series printing paper that provides assurance that your terminal machine runs properly.
Graphic Tickets manufactures and sells high-quality credit card paper for Ingenico iCT220 and iCT250 that suits your printing needs.
About Ingenico iCT200 Series Thermal Paper Rolls
Some of the key features of the thermal paper Ingenico iCT220 include;
- 2 ¼” x 55’ paper size
- 48gm thermal paper type
- ½” core size
- BPA-free thermal paper
- It comes with an end of roll indicator
- Prints crisp, clear images
- 50 rolls per case
What is the Standard Paper Size That Ingenico iCT220 & iCT250 Series Thermal Paper Rolls Use?
The standard thermal paper rolls for Ingenico iCT220 staples and iCT250 terminals is the 2 ¼” x 50’ thermal paper. However, below are other paper rolls that can be used by the Ingenico iCT220 & 250 terminals;
- 2 ¼” x 55’ BPA-free thermal paper roll
- 2 ¼” x 50’ blue BPA-free receipt paper
- 2 ¼” x 50’ green BPA-free receipt paper
- 2 ¼” x 50’ pink BPA-free thermal paper
- 2 ¼” x 50’ yellow thermal receipt paper
- 2 ¼” x 70’ thermal receipt paper
Ingenico iCT220 Series Thermal Paper Rolls Manufacturer and Supplier
While printing needs continue increasing, finding quality thermal paper rolls is a challenge that most businesses face. This is because most people search for the lowest-priced receipt papers or simply don’t know where to find quality products. Receipt papers have been commoditized, and basic differences can cause problems to your terminals.
While price is a valid factor to consider when searching for Ingenico iCT200 series thermal rolls, you should ensure that you use quality printing papers that satisfy your customers. If you have been struggling to find quality thermal paper rolls, Graphic Tickets is your best bet. GTS manufacturers and supplies printing papers using quality raw materials with the latest technology.
Why Choose Graphic Tickets for Your Ingenico iCT220 Series Thermal Paper Rolls?
The increase in demand for Ingenico iCT200 paper rolls and other printing papers has seen many manufacturers enter this industry. However, you should meet customer expectations for every transaction, ensuring that they get quality proof for their transactions. Below are the reasons why you should order your thermal paper rolls from Graphic Tickets;
- Clear printing – the use of thermal papers has increased due to their quality printout compared to carbonless papers. Therefore, you should ensure that your receipt papers show the same. Graphic Tickets uses the latest technology, assuring quality receipt papers that produce crisp, clear, and reliable texts and images.
- Smooth feed – paper jams were a common issue associated with carbonless paper roll and other traditional printing papers. However, modern thermal paper rolls are lint-free, eliminating the possibility of encountering paper jams that frustrate your Ingenico iCT200 terminals.
- Safe – as a business owner, you should prioritize the safety of your employees and customers. Thermal paper rolls are BPA and Phenol-free, eliminating potential health hazards that come with BPA papers. Thermal rolls from Graphic Ticket as they meet OEM standards.
- Custom printing – a major advantage of using thermal papers is that you can use them for marketing your business through customization. Graphic Tickets can customize your order as per your demands. This includes changing the color to match your brand theme and other graphics.
What are the Best Uses of Ingenico iCT220 Series Thermal Paper Rolls?
Like other thermal printing papers, the Ingenico iCT220 paper has applications in various industries. Among them are gas stations, restaurants, banks, retail stores, and other businesses requiring compact and standalone point of sale systems.
What is the Biggest Paper Roll Size that Will Work for Ingenico iCT220 & iCT250?
All Ingenico iCT200 series terminals, including the iCT200 and iCT250 receipt printers, have a 3-inch outside roll diameter. This makes the 2 ¼” x 55’ thermal paper roll the largest receipt paper that can be used with these printing terminals. However, the length of paper rolls can vary, as you can use a 70-inch roll with the same width, especially if you want to reduce the Ingenico iCT220 paper refill. Order these large roll options from Graphic Tickets.
The Bottom Line
Using quality receipt papers improves customer experience. Order your Ingenico iCT200 series thermal paper rolls from Graphic Tickets for assured quality and timely delivery. Request your quote today.