3 1/8 thermal paper Highlights
Use the 3 1/8 thermal paper to ensure that your customers and employees enjoy high-quality and easily readable receipts. The 3 1/8-inch thermal paper rolls are arguably the most common thermal paper roll of choice for credit, debit, and point of sale machines. Like the 3 1/8 x 220’ thermal paper and other thermal paper types, these rolls activate when exposed to heat, eliminating the use of ink ribbons. Key features of this thermal paper roll include;
- 3 1/8” wide x 220’ or 273’ thermal paper
- 10-year image life
- BPA free
- Cash register roll
- 50 rolls/case
- Glossy finish
- End of paper warning stripe
About 3 1/8” Wide x 220’ or 273’ Thermal Paper
As mentioned, the 3 1/8 thermal paper in cartons of 50 rolls are among the most popular thermal paper roll size for point of sale printing machines and cash registers. Our 3 1/8-inch thermal paper rolls are BPA-free. They are also available in varying weights, including heavyweight paper rolls, phenol-free options, and varying quantities.
All our thermal receipt paper 3 1/8” satisfies the OEM requirements and compatible with various printers, including the Epson TM-T88, Star TSP-100, Bixolon SRP-350, and Citizen CT-S310 printers. This paper range can also be custom printed as per your business requirements.
Benefits of Using 3 1/8” Wide x 220’ or 273’ Thermal Paper
Your business and customers enjoy the following benefits of using the thermal paper rolls 3 1/8”;
- Clear printing – using the thermal cash register paper 3 1/8” provides assurance of clear transaction receipts. This makes it easy to refer in case customers have issues with previous transactions.
- Compatibility – the paper is compatible with nearly all cash registers, point of sale – POS, and credit card machines. With this, you won’t have to hassle too much before finding a compatible thermal credit card paper 3 1/8” to use with your POS.
- Axiohm – A715, A716, A756, A758, A760, A793, A794, A795
- Citizen – CBM1000, CBM230, CBM231, CBM293, IDP3210, IDP3310
- Cognitive TPG – A756, A758, A760, A776, A793, A794, A795, A798, A799, B780
- Epson – TM-H5000, TM-H5000 II, TM-H6000, TM-T70, TM-T80, TM-T85, TM-T88, TM-T88II, TM-T88III, TM-T88IV, TM-T88V, T90 Series
- IBM – 4610T1 Suremark, 4610T12 Suremark, 4610T14 Suremark
- IPC – TM-T80AS
- Ithaca Per. – PcOS 80 Series, 80 Plus Series, 181 Series, Series 280 iTherm
- MICROS – TM-T88, Thermal
- NCR – 7156, 7158, 7193, 7194
- NCR – Audit roll for 5670, 5870, 5874, 5875, 5884, 5885, 5888, Personas 70, 74, 75, 85, 88; OEM #878559
- Partner Tech – RP-320, RP-500 thermal printers
- POS-X – XR500, XR510, XR520, EVO Green thermal printer, EVO Thermal printer, EVO HiSpeed thermal printer, ION Thermal printer
- SAM4s – Ellix 20 II
- Samsung – SRP350
- SNBC – BTP-2002, BTP-2002NP, BTP-R880NP, BTP-R580
- Star Micronics – SCP700, TSP100, TSP400 Series, TSP500 Series, TSP600 Series, TSP 700 Series, TSP2000 Series
- Transact Ithaca – 80 Series
- Smooth feed – another benefit of these thermal paper rolls is that you don’t have to struggle when feeding or replacing your POS paper.
Generally, the 3 1/8” thermal paper is designed for use with most standard point of sale printers. They can also be customized with logos, coupons, and surveys to boost your brand awareness.