2 ¼” x 55’ Thermal Paper Highlights
The 2 ¼ x 55’ thermal paper rolls are perfect for various businesses that rely on receipt printing machines. Among them include restaurants that use a cash register or a POS printer, retail stores, and other businesses. As the name suggests, 2 1/4 thermal paper rolls are heat-sensitive papers with a special coating that allows inkless printing. As such, they change colors when exposed to heat, eliminating the use of ribbons or ink like previous paper rolls.
Key features of the thermal paper 2 1/4 x 50 include;
- Width: 2 1/4″ (58mm)
- Length: 50′ (15m)
- Core Size: 1/2″
- Roll Diameter: 1 7/16″
- Packaging: 50 Rolls per Case
- Paper Type: Direct Thermal Paper
About 2 1/4 x 55’ thermal paper
The thermal paper 2 ¼ x 55’ is probably all you need to motivate your employees and satisfy your customers. For instance, credit card thermal paper 2 1/4 used to print credit card receipts is overly convenient, easy to read, and produces high-quality receipts. Since thermal paper rolls 2 1/4 are activated by heat, your employees won’t have to waste money and time on ink ribbons. These thermal paper rolls are also BPA-free.
Benefits of Using 2 1/4 thermal paper*55
Your business and customers enjoy the following benefits from 2 1/4 thermal paper rolls;
- Clear printing – using the thermal receipt paper 2 1/4 assures of clearly printed receipts from all printing machines. Be it from credit cards, POS machines, or cash registers; thermal rolls 2 1/4 printouts won’t disappoint.
- Compatibility – thermal paper 2 1/4 can be used with a wide range of business machines. This provides unmatched versatility in its use. Remember that machines that use thermal paper rolls 2.25 x 55 can also use thermal paper rolls 2 1/4 x 85 and any other thermal paper roll size.
This paper is compatible with:
- Axalto Magic X1000
- Blue Bamboo H50 Wireless POS Terminal
- Blue Bamboo P25 Portable Printer
- Bixolon Mobile Printer SPP-R200
- Celerex CX 1000 Remote Terminal
- Citizen CBM262, CBM270
- Commerciant Mobilescape 3000
- Commerciant Mobilescape 5000
- Datecs PP-55 Palm Printer
- Dejavoo V8, Z8, Z9, Z11
- EBW Auto Stik 950
- EMCO/Wheaton Tank Monitor II
- Extech S1500T, S2500T, S2500THS
- First Data FD400, FD400GT, FD400ti, FD410
- Ingenico ICT 200 series, ICT 220, ICT 250, iWL250
- LinkPack 3000, 9000, 9100
- MagIC 6000
- Match CONSULT-II
- Nissan Monitor
- Nurit 8000, Lipman Nurit 8000, Nurit 8020, Nurit 8100, Nurit 8400L
- Omniprint J.C. 1160 Series, OM20
- PP-50, PP-55 wireless
- Printech Mt2
- Royal Alpha 583CX, Royal Alpha 600SC, Royal Alpha 9155SC
- Samsung SPP-R200, ER5200, ER5240
- Schlumberger MagIC 6000, MPT/ICC SII
- Sharp 01PU, 01PU, XE-A201
- Standard Register S40
- Veeder Root TLS350
- VeriFone Vx520, Vx670 , Vx680
- Smooth feed – nobody likes struggling with thermal printer machines before loading or refilling thermal printing papers. Fortunately, the thermal credit card paper 2 1/4 provides a hassle-free feed.
That said, request your quote and make use of our 2 1/4 x 55’ and 2 1/4 x 85′ thermal paper rolls for your business needs.