2 ¼” x 55’ Thermal Paper Highlights
The 2 ¼ x 55’ thermal paper rolls are perfect for businesses relying on receipt printing machines. Among them are restaurants using a cash register or a POS printer, retail stores, and other businesses. As the name suggests, 2 1/4 thermal paper rolls are heat-sensitive papers with a special coating that allows inkless printing. As such, they change colors when exposed to heat, eliminating the use of ribbons or ink like previous paper rolls.
There is an addition to this range which is summarised meticulously in the guide, which you can check out too!
Key features of the thermal paper 2 1/4 x 50 include;
- Width: 2 1/4″ (58mm)
- Length: 50′ (15m)
- Core Size: 1/2″
- Roll Diameter: 1 7/16″
- Packaging: 50 Rolls per Case
- Paper Type: Direct Thermal Paper
- GTS #1040
About 2 1/4 x 55’ thermal paper
The thermal paper 2 ¼ x 55’ is probably all you need to motivate your employees and satisfy your customers. For instance, credit card thermal paper 2 1/4 used to print credit card receipts is overly convenient, easy to read, and produces high-quality receipts. Since thermal paper rolls 2 1/4 are activated by heat, your employees won’t waste money and time on ink ribbons. These thermal paper rolls are also BPA-free. There is also a range of 3 1/8 thermal paper rolls used for printing high-quality application papers. These papers are also BPA-free.
It’s also pretty easy to purchase thermal papers at their wholesale value. You can choose from a wide range of products that suit your requirement.
Benefits of Using 2 1/4 thermal paper*55
Your business and customers enjoy the following benefits from 2 1/4 thermal paper rolls;
- Easy installation and Clear printing – using the thermal receipt paper 2 1/4 assures of clearly printed receipts from all printing machines. Be it from credit cards, POS machines, or cash registers, thermal rolls 2 1/4 printouts won’t disappoint. In addition, high-quality and smooth paper rolls ensure easy paper roll installation and jam-free printing.
- Compatibility – thermal paper 2 1/4 can be used with various business machines. This provides unmatched versatility in its use. Remember that machines that use thermal paper rolls 2.25 x 55 can also use thermal paper rolls 2 1/4 x 85 and any other thermal paper roll size.
This paper is compatible with:
- Axalto Magic X1000
- Blue Bamboo H50 Wireless POS Terminal
- Blue Bamboo P25 Portable Printer
- Bixolon Mobile Printer SPP-R200
- Celerex CX 1000 Remote Terminal
- Citizen CBM262, CBM270
- Commerciant Mobilescape 3000
- Commerciant Mobilescape 5000
- Datecs PP-55 Palm Printer
- Dejavoo V8, Z8, Z9, Z11
- EBW Auto Stik 950
- EMCO/Wheaton Tank Monitor II
- Extech S1500T, S2500T, S2500THS
- First Data FD400, FD400GT, FD400ti, FD410
- Ingenico ICT 200 series, ICT 220, ICT 250, iWL250
- LinkPack 3000, 9000, 9100
- MagIC 6000
- Match CONSULT-II
- Nissan Monitor
- Nurit 8000, Lipman Nurit 8000, Nurit 8020, Nurit 8100, Nurit 8400L
- Omniprint J.C. 1160 Series, OM20
- PP-50, PP-55 wireless
- Printech Mt2
- Royal Alpha 583CX, Royal Alpha 600SC, Royal Alpha 9155SC
- Samsung SPP-R200, ER5200, ER5240
- Schlumberger MagIC 6000, MPT/ICC SII
- Sharp 01PU, 01PU, XE-A201
- Standard Register S40
- Veeder Root TLS350
- VeriFone Vx520, Vx670 , Vx680
- Smooth feed – nobody likes struggling with thermal printer machines before loading or refilling thermal printing papers. Fortunately, the thermal credit card paper 2 1/4 provides a hassle-free feed.
If you want to make a wholesale purchase, you can click on the link here.
That said, request your quote and use our 2 1/4 x 55’ and 2 1/4 x 85′ thermal paper rolls for your business needs. In addition, if you want to know more about Graphic Tickets as a reliable thermal paper supplier, feel free to contact the experts right here!
There are no reviews yet.