The Thermal Paper 3.125″ x 165′ is among the commonly used thermal paper rolls on the market in several industries, ranging from healthcare, retail, finance, and manufacturing sectors. What makes it widely applicable is the heavyweight material make, which guarantees great quality.
The 3 1/8 heavy-duty, heavyweight, premium thermal paper rolls also have a special coating, meaning that they don’t require carbon paper or ink to produce quality prints. This makes these 3.125″ x 165′ Thermal Paper Rolls and other thermal papers perfect for use with thermal printers.
Key features of the 3 1/8 thermal paper rolls include;
- 3.125′ or 80mm wide
- 165′ or 50m length
- 3′ roll diameter
- 7/16′ core size
- 80-gram paper
- End of roll warning stripe
- 50 rolls per case
- GTS #1043
Benefits of Using Thermal Paper 3.125″ x 165′
Choosing to use the Thermal Paper 3.125″ x 165′ for your printing needs comes with the following benefits;
- Quality and clear printing – thermal papers in general, produce crisp, clear printouts. They also last long, thanks to the paper’s UV and moisture-resistant properties.
- Compatible – this thermal paper roll can be used with various printing options.
- Smooth feed – most standard receipt and ticket printing papers are difficult to load and cause paper jams. However, you can avoid this by using Thermal Paper 3.125″ x 165′ for your printing needs. With these papers, your employees will have an easy time installing and printing.
- Environment friendly – most thermal papers are BPA-free. As such, they are free from various health hazards associated with BPA-coated printing papers.
What is this Thermal Paper is Compatible With?
The Thermal Paper 3.125” x 165’ is compatible with;
- Axiohm 7156, A758, 7193, A756, 7196, A715, A760, A793, A716, A794, and A795
- Citizen CBM1000, CBM293, CBM230, CTS310, CBM231, CTS300, IDP-3210, LT380, and IDP-3310
- AZT models 381PD, 804R Thermal Printers
- Epson TM-H5000, M129B, M129C, TM-H5000 II printer, TM-H6000, T90 Series, TM-H6000IV, TM-T80, TM-T70, TM-T88, TM-T70II, TM-T85, and TM-T88II, III, IV, V, VI, VI-I versions
- Beiyang model BTP-2002-NP
- Hypercom printer series T77-T
- Bixolon models SRP-350, SRP-370, SRP-352, SRP-372
- Star Micronics: TSP2000 Series, TSP300 Series, SCP700, TSP400 Series, TSP500 Series, TSP600 Series, TSP100, TSP700 Series
- IPC TM-T80AS
- Cognitive TPG: A793, A794, A776, A795, A760, A798, A758, A799, A756, B780
- DH Print 1500
- Fujitsu POS DT50
- IBM 4610T12, 4610T13, 4651, 4610T14, TM6, TF7, 4655, 4610T1, 4659, TF6, and TM7
- PosiFlex: Aura PP7000 thermal printers
- Ithaca: 80 Plus, 181, PCOS 80, and 280 iTherm series
- MICROS: 8700 Thermal, TM-T88
- Partner Tech: RP-500, PT-6215, RP-320,
- NCR: 7193, 7156, 7450, 7167, 7194, 7197, 7158, 7452, 7445-2000
- POS-X: EVO Green, EVO, ION, XR510, EVO HiSpeed, XR500, and XR520 thermal printers
- Panasonic: 5000
- Spectra: 1000
- Touch Dynamic model TP3000
- Radcliffe printers; Big Chief EFT06
- SAM4s printers; Ellix 20 II
- Seiko model DPU 5300
- Tokheim Spectra 1000 Model
- SNBC: BTP-2002, BTP-R580, BTP-2002NP, BTP-R880NP
- Transact Ithaca 80 Series
- Uniwell UX7500
- Digital Check TS240/TTP
- TEC model RKPTH 5000
- Samsung printers SRP-350
- QPay 80P Fametech
Buy from Graphic Tickets
Satisfy your customers with great printouts by using 3.125″ x 165′ thermal papers. Request your quote from Graphic Tickets today